Saturday, July 19, 2008

East Port Wharf Road

Traveling with John is always so interesting, because he always takes us off the main road (well, we don't travel the main roads, so I guess I should really say he takes us off the side road) and we discover all sorts of weird and wonderful sites and things.

This road struck me as funny. I guess you could say I have a strange sort of humor.

The East Port Wharf Road might have had a wharf at one point in time, but now the road leads straight to the water's edge (with quite a drop down to the water I might add).Good thing the rocks were put in place at the end of the road, or I'm sure a few cars might have had an unexpected dunking!But the scenery is lovely. If you want to see it for yourself, you need to travel Road 331 (The Lighthouse Route) and venture off onto the back roads.

1 comment:

EDWARD said...

Hi, I couldn't find an email address. I put a link to this post at http://halifax.infomonkey.net. You can do this yourself at any time. You can also put a link to your blog on our Nova Scotia bloggers page. Email me if you don't want these links to appear.